ARCADIER B2B MARKETPLACE PLATFORM
Seize new growth opportunities,
transform your B2B eCommerce business
Sell through a web-based customisable software that powers B2B marketplaces and build a strong marketplace ecosystem.
Align with changing buyer preferences
Customers are seeking fast and easy-to-use solutions to research online, make purchases, track their orders, and reorder.
Close gaps within your product and service offerings through third-party sellers and partners to provide a more holistic purchasing experience.
INSIGHTS AND CONVERSION
Apply data intelligence on your marketplace datasets to quickly understand your clients’ needs, and improve sales conversion.
Arcadier’s B2B Marketplace Platform:
Built for manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors
MAINTAIN COMPETITIVENESS AND DRIVE NEW BUSINESS
- Offer a holistic range of products and services by bringing in third-party suppliers, dropshippers and channel partners.
- Give your customers a multi-vendor shopping experience with curated buyers and sellers.
- Expand your distribution, reach more customers, process more sales orders and operate more cost efficiently.
POWERFUL TOOLS FOR EASE OF USE
- Protect your brand reputation, monitor your suppliers’ performance and control bad actors.
- Suppliers and dealers can easily manage their product catalogue and order fulfillment through feature-rich supplier portals.
- Maintain rules to control buyer and seller behaviours, and monitor marketplace performance through advanced analytics.
DYNAMIC ARCHITECTURE AND GROWING MARKETPLACE ECOSYSTEM
- Scale your B2B eCommerce business on a robust, scalable and flexible marketplace solution that is built on APIs to enable powerful feature sets and customised user experiences.
- With the support of over 50 marketplace ecosystem partners and Arcadier's Plug-ins, launch quickly with easy integrations to buid your own feature rich B2B marketplace.
Arcadier’s B2B Marketplace Platform
comes with features ready for B2B eCommerce
Public or Private Marketplace
Choose to have your enterprise marketplace public for all to access, or private for only the approved suppliers and buyers to access.
Set up dynamic discount systems based on product quantities or cart totals to automate special pricing for consumers.
Varying commission structures
Choose to set commission structures at a marketplace-level, or down to product or service categories.
Multiple Staff Account Access
Suppliers can create additional accounts to help manage the inventory and orders from their main selling account.
Minimum Order Quantity
Suppliers can sell intended quantities by setting minimum order quantities for their listings.
Buyer to Supplier Negotiation
Let buyers contact suppliers on your marketplace - buyers have an in-built inbox to log and retrieve their conversations with suppliers.
Payment Integration Options
Integrate your preferred payment options to service your B2B suppliers and buyers. Include escrow and other terms of payment, you decide.
Buyer and Seller Vetting
Review your buyers and sellers individually and only allow approved users to participate in your marketplace.