ARCADIER B2C MARKETPLACE PLATFORM
Sell direct to consumers or engage in
omnichannel retail eCommerce
Launch an online B2C or D2C marketplace website to sell everywhere and anytime. Optimise your sales channels by partnering with third-party merchants to expand your product portfolio.
Build brand and customer value with B2C eCommerce
OFFER MORE CHOICES
AND DRIVE TRAFFIC
Customers are demanding more. Include third-party merchandise to offer more variety to your new and existing customers.
Be seen as an innovator. Drive omnichannel engagement beyond physical stores to include online shopping destinations.
Drive brand loyalty through increased engagement and upselling with a robust marketplace ecosystem of merchants and buyers.
Arcadier’s B2C Marketplace Platform:
Built for retailer operators and digital native businesses
SCALE YOUR BUSINESS VIA
MERCHANTS, PARTNERS AND CUSTOMERS
- Seamlessly combine third-party merchants and channel partners so your customers can easily discover a wider array of products and services that meet their needs.
- Expand your distribution, reach more new customers, process more sales orders and operate more cost efficiently.
- Leverage the navigational and transactional data within your B2C or D2C marketplace to gain valuable customer insights.
SPEED TO MARKET WITH
READY B2C FEATURES
- Offer a ready and complete range of marketplace functionalities including merchant onboarding processes, product listing integration, catalogue management, communication systems and more.
- Recruit more merchants quickly and onboard them easily through our feature-rich merchant portals.
- Offer easy marketplace administrative controls to protect your brand reputation and monitor your merchant quality while expanding your catalogue.
Arcadier’s feature-rich platform
gets you started with powerful tools
Dynamic Filtering and Navigation
Search by keywords, dates, categories, and on a map. Filter and sort by price, name, ratings and more.
Varying Commission Structures
Choose to set commission structures at a marketplace-level, or down to product or service categories.
Buyers can sign-up to have an account on the marketplace, or check-out items as guests.
Ratings and Reviews
A built-in review system to help discern quality products, create performance accountability and manage merchant reputation.
Recommended Retail Prices
Merchants can add an extra field showing the recommended retail price against the item's original price, allowing customers to see how much they are saving.
Customisable Email Templates
Customise your marketplace’s email designs and content to fully align with your brand standards.
Omni-channel App and Web
Develop native apps for your marketplace or integrate your online marketplace to POS systems through APIs.
Payment Gateway Integrations
Integrate preferred payment gateways to accept local payment methods like credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers or cash on delivery.