Internship with Arcadier offers the candidate the opportunity to gain experience of working in a true technology start-up environment and have loads of opportunity to voice their opinions, be part of the execution and have loads of fun! Massive exposure in the start-up and technology industry guaranteed!
Are you a business or marketing student looking for real-life start-up experience and interested in getting your hands dirty? Our BD & Marketing interns will get exposure to observe and if you are up for it, even pitch to potential business partners. You will be expose to the main stage of all business development deals as well as marketing practices of Arcadier.
The internship has 4 main specific tasks:
- Support the development of "go-to-market" marketing collaterals and product documentation or any other marketing related activities
- Support the development of sales pitches and presentation
- Support for customer service queries on the product
- Support the start-up team administratively (it’s a start-up after all, so everyone chips in)
To support the above task, general duties would include:
- Assist in supporting customer queries on the system
- Assist in writing and editing sales and marketing materials, which include articles, presentations, white papers, and collateral;
- Be part of conferences and events representing Arcadier
- Provide assistance in terms of logistics to go to market roll-outs;
- Market research on competitors and market landscape analysis;
- Support business development and sales presentation.
- 2nd or 3rd year undergraduates in business management and marketing
- Strong written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally, interfacing
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- "Can do" attitude, team player, fun, energetic personality, works well under pressure
- Knowledge of MS Work, Excel and Powerpoint (especially) is a must
- Enjoys working in a Silicon Valley styled internet start-up culture with requires a "hands on" attitude.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Creative Thinking – Job requires the ability to “think out of the box”, clever in design cost efficient and effective marketing concepts
- Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Commercial Savviness – Job requires the ability to think logically if execution makes commercial sense for the business