As a product development and management intern, you will assist the product manager & the pre-sales engineer from product conception to product development to launch. You will assist in the development of Arcadier’s product that stresses on users’ needs and user experience, while at the same time make good business sense.
By joining our Product team, you will, together with the team, lead and drive strategy and vision for the product, as well as oversee the development and management of product roadmaps based on that strategy.
- Understand and translate Arcadier’s vision and goals into the product design
- Understand the technology up to the APIs and basic architecture to be able to contribute in solution designing/testing.
- Clarify and understand company vision as well as product objectives and requirements from the business development team.
- Assist in working with product team to help execute the product vision and strategy, in line with the overall company vision and strategy.
- Assist in lining product goals with organisational/product goals
- Undertake in-depth desktop research to ascertain what the market requires and not require in terms of the product features and functionalities
- Assist in determining the metrics to measure the success of the product
- Assist in the software development (coding) of the product.
- Assist in conducting detailed quality assurance test with the team before launch
- Assist conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with testers, listen to feedback and implement changes as necessary
- Gather data from metrics after launch and make recommendations to the product manager to improve on the product.
- Understand the market and take various factors into consideration to help make the most appropriate decision for the product.
- Assist in conducting user research with the team via interviews and shadowing to gain an in-depth knowledge of who will be using the product
- Assist in building the product on customer empathy and stresses on user experience.
- Be the users’ voice during product decision making
- 2nd or 3rd or 4th year undergraduates in engineering, computer science, businesses management or ecommerce operations
- Must possess basic and good knowledge of how RESTFUL APIs work
- Strong written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally, interfacing
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- "Can do" attitude, team player, fun, energetic personality, works well under pressure
- Knowledge of MS Work, Excel and Powerpoint (especially) is a plus
- Enjoys working in a Silicon Valley styled internet start-up culture with requires a "hands on" attitude.
- MUST BE ABLE TO COMMIT AT LEAST 3 MONTHS FULL TIME INTERNSHIP
- MUST BE A SINGAPORE CITIZEN
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Fast Learner – Some projects might require picking up new technical concepts or project management concepts within a short time frame.
- Analytical Thinking — Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems
- Creative Thinking – Job requires the ability to “think out of the box”, clever in design cost efficient and effective marketing concepts
- Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Commercial Savviness – Job requires the ability to think logically if execution makes commercial sense for the business