As a product management intern, you will assist the product manager from product conception to launch. You will assist in the development of Arcadier’s product that stresses on users’ needs and user experience, while at the same time make good business sense.
By joining our Product team, you will, together with the team, support and drive strategy and vision for the product, as well as oversee the development and management of product roadmaps based on Arcadier's strategy.
- Understand and translate Arcadier’s vision and goals into the product design
- Clarify and understand company vision as well as product objectives and requirements from the business development team.
- Assist in working with product team to help execute the product vision and strategy, in line with the overall company vision and strategy
- Assist in lining product goals with organisational/product goals
- Undertake in-depth desktop research to ascertain what the market requires and not require in terms of the product features and functionalities
- Assist in determining the metrics to measure the success of the product
- Assist in conducting detailed quality assurance test with the team before launch
- Assist conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with testers, listen to feedback and implement changes as necessary
- Gather data from metrics after launch and make recommendations to the product manager to improve on the product.
- Understand the market and take various factors into consideration to help make the most appropriate decision for the product.
- Assist in conducting user research with the team via interviews and shadowing to gain an in-depth knowledge of who will be using the product
- Assist in building the product on customer requirements and stresses on user experience.
- Be the users’ voice during product decision making and new feature adds.
- Be able to find and synthesize resources to solve problems, regardless of the size of it.
- Undergraduates in business management, computer science or ecommerce product development
- Some learning experience on how product lifecycle management will be a plus
- Strong written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally, interfacing
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- "Can do" attitude, team player, fun, energetic personality, works well under pressure
- Knowledge of MS Work, Excel and Powerpoint (especially) is a must
- Enjoys working in a Silicon Valley styled internet start-up culture with requires a "hands on" attitude.
Last date to apply : 2023-12-31 12:00:00
Don't forget to put the job title you're applying for as the subject