Arcadier is currently seeking to attract a self-motivated, highly responsible Sales Director with a love for Tech to develop new sales, build a team and win new clients. The role is primarily responsible for generating revenue by identifying new leads, prospecting, and closing sales of new business opportunities for Arcadier. This is a key revenue-driving role and will be responsible for driving measurable revenue opportunities and brand preference of Arcadier and its product offering through to our prioritized markets and industries. This is currently a home-office position - The role can be performed from anywhere within EMEA.
- Develop growth strategies and plans to grow client base for his or her assigned markets or customer segments.
- Identify and engage new enterprise business opportunities to expand the Arcadier Enterprise customer base, develop new customer relationships, and meet sales targets.
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities and drive them to closure, through responding to RFPs, customer quote requests, and preparing business cases.
- Drive solution requirement efforts that best address customer needs by coordinating and facilitating the participation of cross-functional teams (including, product, support and development partner resources) leading to successful sales closure.
- Stay updated on industry knowledge, market conditions and competitors' products and pricing.
- Write and present Business Development presentations, proposals and pitch documents.
- Coordinate with internal personnel (Product, Marketing, Finance and Development) to ensure that customer operational & commercial outcomes are fulfilled.
- Share relevant feedback from Enterprise customers to support the continuous improvement of customer service and solution enhancement.
- Support all Arcadier’s business opportunities globally (which may require occasional night conference calls and travel).
- Establish good rapport and relationship with our Development/Expert Partners ensuring they are up to speed with Arcadier’s Development Platforms.
- Ensure successful delivery of Enterprise Customer’s project, project management and liaise on billings and invoicing where required by Finance for support.
- Secure and engage strong resellers/distributors of our Enterprise segment including strategy consulting houses, digital software houses and other SaaS organisations.