TreviPay is a global B2B payments company, facilitating $6 billion in transactions per year in 18 currencies for customers in more than 27 countries. TreviPay specializes in payment and credit management solutions for B2B companies across the globe, setting the stage for the future of omni-channel B2B payments by extending terms, handling invoicing, and managing collections. To learn more about TreviPay, please visit TreviPay.com.
Benefits Offered to Arcadier Customers
Arcadier users may be eligible for preferred rates. We provide an end-to-end, white label B2B payment and invoicing programs as part of our full stack of eCommerce payments technology.
- Digital payment
- Credit management
- Customer Support
- Dispute Management
- Credit & Risk
Industry Vertical Services
- Automated Underwriting
- Dedicated Credit Lines with TreviPay Assuming Risk
- Pay-by-PO at Checkout
- SKU-Level Invoicing with Net Terms
- Invoice-Level Payment Application
- Guaranteed, Seller Reimbursements
- Online Account Access with Branded Portals
- Accounts Receivable Services
TreviPay elevates B2B eCommerce by offering a payment solution that allows you to provide your business buyers with invoicing at checkout and integrates with all eCommerce platforms.
· Boost online conversions by offering Net Terms at checkout
· Meet B2B buyer expectations by optimizing the online purchasing experience
· Improve margins and increase AOV with the preferred B2B payment option
· Drive buyer loyalty with credit lines only for use to purchase from you
We guarantee payment which minimizes risk, improves cash flow and reduces your DSO. All invoices and account portals with visibility to credit lines display your brand for a seamless customer experience.
Our transaction fees are generally lower cost than traditional credit card acceptance rates. Plus, we provide a better buying experience for B2B customers. We can help you identify the true cost of your current solutions and compare it to the cost of working with TreviPay. TreviPay can be reached at: https://www.trevipay.com/contact-us-2/.
Currently, merchants located in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Europe, and Australia, though we continue to expand this list. Please visit www.trevipay.com for the most up-to-date information.
You will need to appoint a program owner to manage the implementation and ongoing relationship. We also need information from accounting and IT about current and future processes.
Visit their website – www.trevipay.com.