Arcadier Patch Notes 2017 > Patch Notes for February
Patches for February 2017
• Fixed an issue with the order notification email displaying incorrect delivery discount.
• Fixed a design issue on the account info page.
• Fixed a bug that caused the image cropper feature to pop-up when uploading/changing the marketplace logo.
• Fixed a bug related to the search feature on the inbox page.
• Added a visual cue for when users tried to add an item to their cart without selecting one of the mandatory variants.
• Fixed a validation bug that stopped merchants from entering ‘0’ as the “Single item delivery” delivery cost.
• Fixed an issue that caused some notification emails to display images larger than the intended size.
• Fixed an issue that caused the unread chat messages label to display incorrect values.
• Fixed a bug that caused some tutorial-specific buttons to show after the user skips the tutorial.
• Fixed a bug affecting the search filters.
• Fixed a validation issue on the admin portals, cover page settings.
• Fixed an issue that caused the item name, and variants to sometimes not translate correctly.
• Fixed a bug on the merchant’s transaction history page that would sometimes duplicate results in the list.
• Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the variant images to not load.
• Fixed an issue with long item descriptions not truncating like they should.
• Fixed a bug on the chat page that would sometimes not send the message after clicking the “Send” button.
• Fixed a bug on the merchant order history page that would sometimes not allow the merchant to enter the chat page.
• Fixed a bug that was not showing the item rating on the item details page for some themes.
• Fixed a button alignment issue on the delete prompt on item details page.
• Fixed an automatic scroll bug on the chat page.
• Fixed a bug that would cause the “Add-to-cart” animation to play when loading the item details page.
• Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the order details page to show the wrong delivery status.
• Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the item image to not show correctly on the purchase history page.
• Fixed an alignment issue on the inbox page.